How to Use the Test Realm
Hey wizards! As you have read in the gardening article I put up a few days ago, it requires the Test Realm! It's pretty easy to use the Test Realm, but there are a few very important limitations you have to pay attention to before using it. Many of you reading this may be pretty agravated. Here's how KingsIsle puts it:
This Test Realm is available to Subscribers.
This Test Realm is also available to Crowns Players who have made a purchase in the last 30 days.
This Test Realm is NOT available to Free to Play Players.
Instructions and Conditions
- You will use the same Login and Password that you use in the Live Realm.
- Your characters are copied over from the Live Realm, however the level and status of your characters on Live may not match the level and status of your characters on Test. Newer items you have on the Live Realm may not appear in the Test Realm.
- What you do in the Test Realm does NOT affect your characters in the Live Realm.
- Any items you receive or levels you achieve in this Test Realm will not carry over to your Live characters.
- We may reset your characters on the Test Realm to a previous date without warning.
- The Crowns you have in this test realm are fake, you have not been charged for them, and they will not carry over to the Live Realm.
- Once again, what you do in the Test Realm does NOT affect your characters in the Live Realm.
So a quick re-overview of the important things to take notice of:
• This is ONLY for Suscribers or Crowns players who have made a purchase in the last 30 days.
• Anything happening in the Test Realm DOES NOT carry over to the Live Realm. Absolutely NOTHING.
• Your characters are copied over from the Live Realm, but some items will not be there and your level may not be the same.
Have a good time in the Test Realm!
Happy Testing! (As in "trying out")