Isn't it so annoying when you're happily walking along the border of an area, and suddenly a monster drags you into battle? Then you would have to waste your time fighting someone not on your quest list, and then you would end up losing a lot of your health and maybe even fleeing.
Well, here we have a solution! The secret is this: press the Esc key while in battle. That should be self-explanatory.
Step 1 Accidently get into battle
So you accidently walk into a battle and want to leave. Pretty easy step to follow.
Step 2 Press 'Esc' key on keyboard
The 'Esc' key is that little key at the top-left corner of your keyboard, if you didn't know already. This should open up the options menu, where you can edit the options for the gameplay or technical things.
Step 3 Click 'Quit'
So you can still click Quit even when in battle! Click it and you'll go back to the main wizard selection page.
Step 4 Click your wizard and click Play
Be careful here. Many times you would enter and immediately jump into a battle. If this happens, repeat this process, wait a few seconds and press Play again. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
So that explains it! I'll be putting up a video soon (once I get the upload thing working).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades