So many of you like to save up your gold coins to buy things like castles, treasure cards and clothing. But sometimes when you buy something, an error message pops up. One of them is this extremely annoying one: "Transaction was not successful."
This error happens mostly when buying clothes. Let's say you want to buy a robe, but it is too expensive. You change the color of the robe to brown, yellow or white and try to buy it. When you click Buy, the error pops up. You switch realms. No difference. You try logging out and logging back in and buying the robe. Still no difference.
This is an example of a regular wizard's actions if they encounter this error. Here are a few ways to fix this problem:
- Make sure you have enough money to buy the clothing item in the default color. The system would have one value stored within it but when you change the color, the computer stores a different value, thus resulting in the error.
- Try logging out and logging back in, or restarting the computer. DO NOT use the "X" to close the window, because your character will still be online. Sometimes this error is just a minor bug, so restarting would probably fix it.
- If you are buying from the Bazaar, then most of the time the problem is with how many of the clothing item there is left. If it is a small number, then close the Bazaar window, leave the Bazaar and go back in. Your item is probably not there anymore because other people have already bought it. ***Note: Changing realms will not affect anything! The Bazaar stretches across all the realms of the Spiral, so it does not matter if you do not see anyone else in the Bazaar.
- Try buying the item when it is nighttime or in the early morning, when not many people are playing. The error might have been because of a server overflow.
- Editing the value will not do anything, because your wizard is online, so the real value of how much money you have will still be on the server. Remember, using cheats are not allowed!
If you have any more questions, contact me or KingsIsle. I hope you fix the problem!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.